Oct 25, 2022
Koepelplein 1E, 2031 EL Haarlem
In this workshop, you will learn how to make Event-Driven-based SaaS. Event-driven architecture has been accepted as a cost-effective, asynchronous-based architecture. In Cloud Design Pattern, we build event-driven architecture by chaining multiple services by event. Amazon EventBridge is an AWS service that can manage events and make event design easy. In this workshop you will learn to implement handling customer payment via Stripe and to scaffold SaaS that it’s close to your business.
During the workshop, you will try to make a small SaaS with payment.
🧾 Technical instructions
- Create product by Stripe Checkout and Stripe PaymentLink in Stripe.
- Receive events on Amazon EventBridge.
- Passing events to Step Functions from Amazon EventBridge.
- Create Amazon S3 bucket and Generate a pre-signed URL.
- Integrate between Amazon EventBridge and S3 for the notification.
- Transcribe audio files by Amazon Translate.
- Sending mail and SMS by Amazon SES and Amazon SNS.
Before the workshop, make sure you create an AWS and Stripe account. Here are links to do that:
Create an AWS account https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/create-and-activate-aws-account/
Create a Stripe account https://stripe.com/en-nl
- Paul Asjes - Developer Advocate at Stripe (https://twitter.com/paul_asjes)
- Tomoharu Ito - Freelance Serverless Architect, Alexa Champion, Engineer at DigitalCube.co.Ltd (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomoharu-ito-00b0b4153/)
- Manasi Bhutada - Solution Architect at AWS (https://www.linkedin.com/in/manasi-bhutada-a029a1b7/)
⏲️ Time Table:
- Stripe Checkout, PaymentLink, and Webhooks.
- AWS EventBridge, Stripe and EventBridge integration.
15:30 - 17:30
17:30 - 17:45
Food and drinks are not included with the workshop but are available for purchase in the Cafe downstairs from the workshop.