FEB 2, 15:00-16:30 CET
Amazon DynamoDB is a fast and flexible, on-demand NoSQL database with no servers to provision, patch, or manage and no software to install, maintain, or operate. DynamoDB works seamlessly with AWS Lambda, a serverless compute service to help build fully managed serverless applications.
Join AWS Data Hero Alex DeBrie and DynamoDB Product Manager Pete Naylor for a live workshop as they introduce these two services and demonstrate how to combine DynamoDB and Lambda in a serverless application. They’ll show common patterns in serverless architectures, including how to use DynamoDB as your application database and how to process DynamoDB Streams with a Lambda function, as well as foundational concepts like using infrastructure-as-code and managing IAM permissions for your Lambda functions.
- Learn about the key benefits of Amazon DynamoDB and AWS Lambda
- Review serverless application patterns for different use cases
- Build a serverless application with DynamoDB and Lambda
- Alex DeBrie - AWS Data Hero and author of The DynamoDB Book
- Pete Naylor - Sr Technical Product Manager for Amazon DynamoDB
Among AWS User Group Benelux attendees, we’ll raffle:
- Two copies of Alex DeBrie’s book
- Two $25 AWS credit vouchers