- AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, SysOps Administrator, and AWS Solutions Architect Professional Level Certified
- AWS Authorized Instructor
- Education: Business informatics (Avans Breda) and Strategic Management (RSM Erasmus, Rotterdam)
- Experience with AWS since 2014
- Frequently active as author for Computable and CIO magazine
Jeroen started with AWS in 2014 at NN-Group with one of the first cloud transitions in the financial industry. In the role of scrum master of the AWS Squad the team assured great bi-weekly demo’s and progress on the AWS platform. In the years after this project he was involved in primary hybrid and small AWS based solutions such as cloud backup and was also in the lead of the partnership with Amazon Web Services on behalf of his previous employer. In 2017 Jeroen switched to Oblivion Cloud Control where he worked on large AWS transitions projects at companies such as DSM, Zuidzorg, TKP and MN and became official AWS authorized instructor. Today, Jeroen is still active in the role as cloud consultant but is also frontrunner for Oblivion Cloud Control when it comes to transforming customer challenges to possible solutions and projects as well as business development.